AAA India Equity Fund is a portfolio of 40-60 companies which are market leaders with strong corporate governance and high growth potential with an investment horizon of 3-5 years.
AAA India Equity Fund AIF
- Open-ended Fund, hence no lock-in period.
- Participation in IPO investment opportunities.
- Up to 10% of the investments could be invested in unlisted/pre-IPO opportunities.
- Upto 20% of the corpus could be used for hedging via derivatives.
Number of holdings
BSE 500 Index
Listed Public Equities
Unlisted Public Equities/Pre-IPO
Why Invest in AAA India Equity Fund?
- India investment strategy with a strong emphasis on superior and sustainable growth
- Focus on companies with a strong balance sheet and high return on capital employed
- Diversified portfolio with 40-60 high quality growth companies
- Enjoy the benefits of true multicap with right mix of large, mid and smallcap exposure
Experience in High Quality Growth Investing
Mr. Rajesh Kothari
Founder & Managing Director
25+ years of experience
A High Conviction & Quality Approach
Based on our proprietary 3M Investment Approach, we invest in companies that have proven management, a strong balance sheet, superior earnings growth and stellar corporate governance. We believe that by investing in companies with resilient fundamentals and sustainable competitive advantage while taking a long term investment approach, we can preserve capital and provide stability across market cycles.
Our radically resilient strategy is in accordance with our 3M approach of Market Size, Market Share, and Margin of Safety.
The AIF Advantage
- Hassle-Free: Very simple and easy process of onboarding, and exiting – no hassle
- Pooled-account Convenience: Pooled Account results in a lot of conveniences since there won’t be any transactions in the personal account which adds to accounting complexities
- Tax Deducted At Source: Tax is deducted at source itself, so no double taxation
Three C’s for FY24
India is in an advantageous position amid global uncertainty. According to the Recession Probabilities Worldwide 2023 data, India has a 0% recession probability this year vs. 75% and 65% for…Read More
QuAgility: The need of the hour
"After hard work, the biggest determinant is being in the right place at the right time”, says Michael Bloomberg. In hindsight, it does seem like the perfect determinant for superior…Read More